Monday 23 January 2012

Antwerp, Leatherpride, Mr Leather Belgium 2012

The second day in Antwerp, started with my friend John and Alexi, visiting Antwerp's central station. It's a huge and very beautiful building. We had the chance to take some nice pictures there. Alexi loves to take pictures, and he has a very high tech camera. Just by a chance, I found my dearest friend Sly Hands, International Mr Rubber 2012 at the station, taking some pics as well.

Later in the evening, it was the final of Mr Leather Belgium 2012. The venue was packed of sexy men. I'm a very sensitive guy and I couldn't stop "falling in love" with lots of them LOL. My mind keeps a very special image of that night, which I think changed something in me, and I will keep it inside forever. I'll talk about it in the future.

Both MLB contestants, performed a very hot striptease and audience was very participative. Then, our little artist Alexi, MLE, left audience and myself speechless with a pole dancing performance. I would really say he is an artist. Although when I told him that, he less importance to that.

Just before the winner was announced, I had my internal melancholic moment. Remembered how my life has changed in the past 6 weeks and I got nervous and excited to know who'd be the winner. Finally, a new brother was added to the list, Quentin, from Brussels. You could really tell he had lots of emotions inside looking at his eyes. I just love when people gets emotional, probably as they remind me to myself. When we left the club, and gave us a hug, I could feel he was shaking and hugged me so strongly. That made me feel even more sensitive to the moments I was living hehehe...

Then we left to Boots. The music quickly spread to my blood. And I couldn't stop moving my body. Here, I met some of my Spanish friends. I must admit it was a very flirty, sexy, and exciting night.

Today I've been having Lunch with Daniel Dumont at a Chinese restaurant. Then we both left on the same train to Brussels, and exchanged some stories that made me realised how small is the world.

There's times in our life where you feel a new era starts inside you. Times where you feel something has marked you. That's the way I feel right now. And I can feel something exciting coming up. It's been really positive for me to come here, something I will repeat for sure. Now, I just can't wait for the next time...

To all my "little brothers". It's been amazing meeting you. thanks for all those hugs and positivity. Now I am a bit more excited to meet the ones in the other side of the atlantic.

1 comment:

  1. Written from the heart as always, I love reading your posts as its almost as if it were myself writing them, emotions are an amazingly powerful thing and dreams can always be fulfilled if the right intentions are sent out into the depths of the Universe.
    Can't wait for your next post...........I love the journey you are on, and wish you blessings every step of the way, Brother ;-P

    ReplyDelete