Wednesday 1 February 2012

In Bed with Mr International Rubber 2012

This week I've been visiting the city of Manchester to meet previous judges and some promoters of Mr Leather UK 2012. It was so nice to remember everything and talk about the nice things coming up in the next month. Thanks specially to Martin and Phil (who runs Leatherism.com) and their partners of course. Thanks for supporting the community the way you do.

Once there, I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit Si Hands, Mr international Rubber 2012 and the one who encouraged me to take part in Mr leather UK.

It was great to talk about lots of experiences we've lived so far and exchange thoughts and feelings of the Leather-Rubber relationship. Surprises coming soon btw (grin). He came up with the idea of doing an interview of me for his amazing blog. The result, HERE: http://slyhands.com/archives/207

I know Si before he became MIR, and the first thing that impresses is how humble and sweet person he is although he looks rough. That's an explosive combo! Plus, I must admit rubbing my hand against his chest while he was typing the interview and looking at his (wow! Beautiful, look at them!) eyes trying to distract his attention was so much fun. He's a guy you can learn lots from.

As he's a very good photographer, and I never did a session with a photographer before, he offered to shoot. It was so much fun! I wouldn't stop laughing and he would come with such a brilliant ideas!

He's definitely a great friend, an amazing photographer and an stunning ambassador of the rubber community! Yes, he's trying to rubberise me too but I'm winning the battle! Hahaha... Well, after all, as he always says, he always had an interest for leather too! (who doesn't! Lol). And he wears it as good as rubber!

Follow his journey as MIR 2012 at slyhands.com

No comments:

Post a Comment