Thursday 22 March 2012

A little bit more about Kilker

This week I was honoured to be asked if I would love to answer some questions for a regional magazine in India.

I must admit, a little bit surprised, I've opened my heart even more, trying to reflect the love I share, with my IML brothers, and in general, with all the previous tittle holders, for what we refer as "our community".

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Das Soumendu for getting in touch and interested in, most probably, a susceptible matter (or at least surprising) in India.

PS: Please, stay tuned to www.imrl.com for information regarding to International Mr Leather, like other amazing BROTHERS who will be sharing the experience with me, and others who previously experienced what we are about to live.

Lots of furry hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment