Wednesday 18 January 2012

Family´s reaction



My Family
                    As I already said before, my mum had already received my pics in leather. But the rest of the family didn´t know anythig except one of my aunts. On one of my trips to Spain though, just the week after Mr Leather Uk contest, that changed.

                    We all were having dinner with another of my aunts, my uncle and 2 cousins. When my mum went to smoke outside the restaurants. My little cousin (age 13) took her phone and sarted loking at her phone album, when she found my pictures in leather. She showed it to my uncle and my uncle asked me why I was dressed like that on the pictures.

                    After openly explaining them I was into leather and had been chosen to represent UK, my uncle had a grin on his face (I think he doesn´t like the idea much) but the rest of the family asked me to send them those pictures on whatsapp, which surpised me (although I must say they always support me). My mum showed her interest for IML, and my twin brother (as you can see, non identical) just told me I was crazy hehehe...

                   I must thank so much to them though, because they´ve supported me in any decission I´ve taken in my life, as hard as it was for them. And after having one of my most difficult times in 2010, they´ve proved a true sense of family to me. They know I love them with all of my heart but from here, ESKERRIK ASKO (thanks a lot, as we say in Basque).

4 comments:

  1. Wow Kilker, You're so lucky to have such understanding family. I am OUT to all my family with regards my gayness but not for my Fetish Side, maybe someday. I feel they just wouldn't understand that side of me and I hope maybe someday I can reveal it to them thus the reason for my own BLOG. It tracks along through every stage in my own life of being a crazed dark fetish sided gay Irish male and partaking in all the things I love. Well done and welcome to the BLOGGING WORLD!
    Tóg go bog é mo chara, (Irish for "Take it easy my friend")
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome to hear - i am very happy for you and wish you the best SIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a twin brother.. and that's something that makes things harder. But it it really nice seeing a family as yours, it gives me some pull in the guts to open out.
    As i said in a comment before, your post are really inspiring and do keep it up! (don't know if you'll ever get to read this.. but well.. thanks for your writings)

    ReplyDelete