Wednesday 18 January 2012

IML 2012 Brothers


       
Some of my brothers of IML XXXIV at MAL.
           Some people might find this silly but I am so excited to attend to IML. It´s something I´ve heard a lot about and something I would never imagine I would do. And I believe the experince will be terrific!

          When I look at the other contestants I feel even more excited. Am I gonna share the experience with them? Wow! I mean, I like the way I look, and that´s a lesson I larnt from the past, but I feel like they´re guys I used to look at magazines and calendars, and now I´ll be there, with all of them.

              It might sound cheesy but best of all is keep discovering they´re amazing people. As more as we chat on facebook, whatsapp etc... as less as I can wait to meet them. In one hand, I want may to be here but as a great person told me on facebook. IML is FOREVER.

             It was amazing to check to all the pictures and videos of them together at Mid Atlantic Leather contest. Reading their experiences, it sounds like they had so much fun all together, which, at the end, is what this all about. In 2 days, it´ll be our turn, the Europeans, as we´ll be celebrating Leatherpride in Antwerp, Belgium. It will be ver nice to meet other brothers such as Alexi (Mr Leather Europe 2011), Przemek (Mr Leather Poland 2011), Daniel Dumont (secretary of European Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs), and my dearest friend Sly Hands, Mr International rubber 2012, amongst others.

           With the announcement of the judge panel of IML, I feel even more excited of it. I must admit when they announce them I felt nervous, but what´s the worse thing it can happen? Having a blast there? Then I am up for it!! Ah! And I can´t wait to see my brothers backstage! hahaha... Honestly, it´ll be great to meet them.

          Believe it or not, when I was a kid, someone approached my mother in front of me and told her "in that kid´s heart, there´s space for everyone, no matter who is it". I never forgot that moment. Cheesy or not, I must say it´s true. And these whole new bunch of brothers, have landed like an arrow into it too. Looking forward to meet them all...

1 comment:

  1. To do everything you have done in the Leather world would be such a dream for me too. I love and honour our leather and fetish community and try my best to help out in any way I can.
    Congratulations and Best of Irish Luck for I.M.L. 2012. It'll be amazing ;-P
    Leather Hugs n Tugs
    Steve

    ReplyDelete