Thursday 19 April 2012

Easter Berlin 2012



Last Easter, I had the pleasure to get invited to be a judge at German Mr Leather together with an amazing panel (and very funny behind the scenes hehehe...). 
Me, wearing rubber out for the first time. what a grat experience!



It was my first time in Berlin. I don't know why I had an image of a cold, grey city of it. I heard a lot about their parties there, but wow, what I was about to experience exceeded my expectations for good.

For work reasons (yes, not much but I work sometimes hehehe...) I had to arrive on Friday night instead of Thursday, so I missed a couple of events like the leather dinner. Sly was there to give me a great note of what happened though. He told me nice things about it. I apologise for that. Next year I'll come back.


I met Sly and Matt at the hotel, and they thought it'd be good to rubberise me up (Well, I think Sly's wish would be to rubberise the world up, hehe...). I must admit that I always found people horny in rubber, but I didn't feel that comfortable wearing it myself till that time. I guess, the time always arrives hehe... 




I like the response of people too. Some get surprised to see a Leather tittle holder wearing rubber. Aren't they married fetishes? I think they combine perfectly ;-) the response to the pic posted on Facebook surprised me. Thanks for that.



So we went out to a rubber party and wow, what a hot bunch of men we meet there! One of the things that impressed me most, was not actually the bunch of hot men united for a fun Easter in Berlin, but the friendly atmosphere that could be felt there. Everyone seemed to know each other! I had the chance to try the German beer, and as I don't usually drink, I got drunk really easy. I think I snogged half Berlin after, but that's another story hehe...
The next day, all the European title holders that were able to come, we're united for some pictures and a press conference too. I didn't know we were that many! Then BLF prepared a limo for judges and contestants, and gave us a tour around the city. Germans know how to organise events, surprising. 



From there, we had the pleasure of jumping on a boat full of fetishmen for a 2 hour ride around the beautiful city of Berlin. Coffee and cake felt amazing, as it was cold (well, bit more in Rubber, eh, Sly? Lool). And I loved to get to know better to the rest of the tittle holders, contestants, judges, and oh, few Londoners there! Yay! There was lots of guys I fancied there hahaha...the fetish boat is definitely an experience to repeat.

Sunday, was the busiest and probably the most exciting day for the Jury. German Mr Leather event was hosted at Axel Hotel. Personally, I was impressed with all the organisation and media surrounding the event. It was great! Finally, Nick was the winner and together with David, and myself, we'll be representing Europe in the next International Mr Leather in Chicago.

After that, we went to a charity event hosted by the German Sisters of Perpetual indulgence and tried Gulash. That was yummy! I must make a note here to this lovely ladies who not only give their time and support for much needed causes, but made the Berlin event, an unforgettable experience! And thanks for taking care of us too, you really have hearts of gold! Danke, honestly! If you think I can support you somehow, I'll do it with much pride and honour (oh, and thanks to the ones in Manchester too! Luv ya!).

Please, Do not hesitate in visiting the german Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence here: http://www.indulgenz.de/


At night, we headed to Wild boar, hosted at Goya. I must say I really loved the food they prepared in the area reserved for us. And having the chance to party with other title holders, and getting mixed with sexy fetishmen, was the perfect end, for a perfect weekend.

Sadly, I was too tired and I had to leave to the hotel early. The next day I was meeting my sexy brother, Alexi Carpentieri to go to the airport. We nearly missed our flights, but was great to share the journey with such a beautiful man.

Definitely, I can say I can't wait to go back to Berlin. I will be there for sure for Folsom Europe, and if not before. And I must give a huge congratulations to the group of ladies and gents who made this possible. It was an incredible experience being part of it.



Berlin, Danke!!

Kilk x.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kilk,
    you are a very impressing person and it was a very nice time with you and the jury and the other contestands and the organisers and the people and and and.
    I look forward to meet you another time (next in paris or london) for more fun in relaxed atmosphere.
    Be carefull and take care
    uwe (no 5 is still alive)

    ReplyDelete