Monday 21 May 2012

Pre IML impressions in bed

It's 00:07am of the 22nd of May. I can't sleep. Phone keeps vibrating. I had 2 hours of sleep. I woke up and had 94 messages of my brothers today, yes, my IML bothers.
It seems everyone is as excited as I am. IML is getting so close!

It looks like a cliché, but they're all amazing. Lately they've been sending lots of pictures of food. For me, that's one of the biggest pleasures of life! So I've gained a kg instead of dieting for the event hehehe...

Last 2 days have been crazy on social medias. But it is just amazing to see how supportive people is. Who would have thought someone could talk about me in Vancouver? That is crazy! Lol. Definitely, we are in a technology era. I still feel like that little man from a village of 2.000 inhabitants, where gossips go faster mouth to mouth than on Facebook. It amazes me the impact of all this though.

But through all this journey so far, the best I got is meeting the people I am meeting. I am heading to Chicago in just 36 hours, and I feel so excited to meet all this new people that have been so supportive through the net. I cant forget either everyone that has made my 2011 and 2012 an unforgettable experience.

Truly, this has changed my life. But more truthfully, this has helped me to discover myself better. And that's a feeling, I hope I can transmit the next few days.

IML is right next door. And we're all excited and nervous. I wish all the best to my IML brothers. The next few days, on the eyes of the readers, we might live a contest. For us, instead, it will be the experience of our lives.

Thanking everyone who has shared this journey with me,

Let the fun begin...

Kilk x

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can!!! Arriba La Esteban!!!... Seriously .... you deserve it, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete