Tuesday 25 September 2012

Folsom Europe 2012

Folsom Europe was a very touching experience, one of the most I had this 2012. Now that is over, I can say I was hesitating to go, even about to cancel it the same morning as I was taking a medication that was making me feel a but down. I am glad I didn't cancel, since it has deeply changed my vision of life, for better of course.

It all started at the airport. I was flying with my very good friends Frankie and Gary. Since I was flying on standby basis and our flight seemed full, I went early to try to get on the previous flight. There I met two eye candies who I've been chatting for 2 years nearly, from London, and they were on flight (great to meet you properly finally btw). There were few fetishmen on the flight, and I was wearing a "Folsom" tshirt. Just in case anyone had a doubt of where I was going. It worked, since I got few people asking later if I was the guy seated at 11F (nothing wrong in being a bit naughty lol).

I waited at the airport till F & G arrived, I received bad news from Spain and that plus the medication, didn't make me feel very well the last couple of nights, although great my friends were there to cheer me up. It definitely made me feel better from the moment I saw all the other title brothers. It's great to meet them in the flesh after seeing so many pictures of them on the net.

It's funny few guys approached to ask me what I think about the "competence". Let me explain now at more than that, it feels like a big family. Each one represents something different and we develop a special feeling for each other. It was very special spending some time with them. And although Mr Rubber UK and me missed Sly Hands, his spirit was with us too.

We had a special visit of some American title holders too:
- Our current IML and beloved brother Woody Woodruff
- International Mr Bootblack 2012 Nick Elliott ( probably one of the most charming guys I've met, he's got something...)
- Mr DC Leather 2012 and beloved IML brother Ron Moser
- International Leather Sir Jack Duke

One of my very special moments there was going to a Spa with Alexi (Mr Leather Europe 2012), Woody and Nick. We had a great time there and I must admit they look as sexy naked as they do in leather (evil grin). And catching up with Woody and remember our IML adventures was just amazing.

Overall, the streets were full of sexy leathermen, and I spotted few guys in uniform too (woof!), but I would say whatever your fetish is, you have a place in Berlin. Loved the city, loved the atmosphere, and absolutely loved the company. Thousands of thanks as well to all the guys that approached to say hi, the ones that had very kind words too. I must admit getting a bit horny surrounded by all those sexy men, but I am an angel and didn't get to any mischief, well maybe just a bit ;-)

Definitely, it was more than worthy a visit to Berlin. And I could say Folsom is an unmissable event. I am already thinking in next year hehe...

Highlights: the amount of sexy men and the social atmosphere!
Cons: travelling sick doesn't make it easy lol.

Next ones, Hotwired and our lovely Mr Sly Hand's birthday, and the ECMC AGM and Mr Leather Europe 2013 contest in Hamburg, 19-21 October in Hamburg, in which I'll be a bit nervous once again, but happy to see all my European brothers again. good luck guapos!

Let the fun continue...

(Pics and thanks to Klaus Weber and box magazine, and our lovely Bris Leathercub)

No comments:

Post a Comment